Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Family Gardening

My wonderful sister was down with her husband and son this weekend...


...so we had to show off our sharecropping garden.
I think they were impressed.


And our brother Robert joined in the fun (ha ha) by spending his entire Saturday (and some of Monday) installing the automatic sprinkler system (he hooked it up to the drip system I put in last week). I can't tell you how nice it will be to not have to worry about watering once the (really) hot weather begins.

3 comments:

Chiot's Run said...

That's a great looking garden you've got there! I love it!

Steve said...

The pictures don't do the garden justice. It is like walking into another world. Thank you.

Now if we can make sure the sprinkler box works.

SOH

Nancy Winningham said...

Hmmm. my brother can change a guitar string. That's not helping my garden. ANd you would be so proud, we have been eating squash from our OWN garden!!