Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fact #5




...and this probably should be number 1. I am married to the most wonderful, patient, kind, hardworking, supportive man on the planet! No kidding, if he wasn't in my life I probably would've walked in front of a bus years ago. I am SO thankful that God blessed me with a man who is, quite literally, an example of Christ walking among us. Sometimes when my faith has been tested (and I fail) I see a glimmer of the God I serve in the man I live with...and my faith is restored.......till the next time :)


Steve is a father, baseball coach, English teacher, bike rider, environmentalist, handyman, eclectic music lover, and all 'round good guy. By the way, if any of you are thinking he sounds TOO perfect....I'll let you in on a couple of his flaws. He is ALWAYs late (his parents used to give us a different time for family gatherings to insure we would get there on time) and he does THE worst accents when trying to relay a story or read to his kids (everything comes out sounding Middle Eastern - just try keeping a straight face while listening to someone read Winnie-the-Pooh ...from Baghdad:)
Oh well, these are things I can live with (and make fun of).

I love you sweetie!


4 comments:

Tesa said...

Awww your a lucky woman Meg :) hes a keeper!!!!

Maureen said...

He definitely is that Tesa!

it wasn't me said...

That's hilarious. I will never listen to Winnie the Pooh in the same way again. God I just love Steve.

Thank you for speaking about your faith Maureen. You're such an encouragement to me.

I love you...julie

Maureen said...

ditto Julie :)