Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Why is there no 'I'm an idiot' icon?


I want to figure out how to place the pics where I want them and write captions under them (I know Kelly would do it that way!)
This is our little tiger kitty, 4 weeks old, and he is a doll (free to good home). We only have 4 left, so get your requests in early (we ship international).
Did you hear about the postal worker who heard scratching inside a box (true story) and opened it up to find baby chicks inside, and these people are allowed to vote...and drive cars.


3 comments:

Nancy Winningham said...

It takes some practice to get your pictures where you want them. You have to go into the edit page and then cut and paste the html and putit where you want it. I will show you how to do it.

Nancy Winningham said...

Oh - by the way, your blog looks great!

Maureen said...

You're too nice Nancy. You know it's funny, even tho I can't imagine anyone reading it (and I want to thank-you for being my first official visitor) it's fun to do. I think my sister would be good at this, she is such a talented writer and SO funny. I'm going to suggest it to her.

Maureen

ps do you include your name on the blog (not an alias) I actually didn't know what this was going to look like so I just put my user name and now that doesn't seem right.