Monday, July 12, 2010

Oregon Bound

We have relatives who live in the most wonderful places.....we should get out more! Last week on our way to Eugene, Oregon to scope out the place that Wilson will be spending the next 4 years (Lane JC, then UofO ) we spent the night at my sister and brother-in-laws house in Mt. Shasta CA. It's an absolutely beautiful setting and their view is breath-taking.



In the morning we ate breakfast on their deck.


The kids were...ahem... enthralled by their surroundings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love teenagers. They make me feel so grown up ! LOL

I cannot even imaging looking up from my bagel and seeing snow covered peaks in the distance. Man, how awesome....

Nancy Winningham said...

Well, we get a beautiful view like that here too! OK, so it's only a few days a year, but we can imagine :-)

Maureen said...

Completely agree Kris...I would never leave!

And Nancy, our view is beautiful (tho rare) but with the Shasta pics, I didn't have to photoshop OUT the telephone poles...sigh.