Friday, March 27, 2009

Eatin' Peas

We had our first meal with homegrown peas last night.  They were SO tasty....very tender and slightly sweet....Yum!


Chiot's Run said...

Oh peas, still in the distant future for me. My seeds are barely starting to germate so I still have 50-70 days for my various kinds of peas.

Steve said...

I am so happy to be the designated taster of so many wonderful experiments. Another home run.

Tesa said...

Ohhh I love peas.....they look wonderful! Good job gurl :P

Julie said...

They look great! It appears you're well on your way to be self-sufficient. :)

Mandy said...

wow, that looks great .. is that chicken too???

Kim Safina said...

The Journey Continues ~

Do you have leftovers?

We just returned from England and France for David & Mike's spring break. We didn't have very many veggies and I am craving them!!!

Loved seeing you a few weeks ago.

With "Heaven Bound" blessings,
Kim Safina