Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Pledge

Thanks to Kim at The Inadvertent Farmer for the following pledge -

(oh, and go read her blog, she's funny, a good writer and a very talented photographer....go now...

...but come back:)


I pledge to keep my land free from chemicals.

I pledge that my animals will be treated humanely, with the dignity they deserve.

I pledge to support local organic farmers, never factory farms...ever.

I pledge to keep genetically modified seeds out of my soil and their products out of my body.

I pledge to support those businesses that try to be good stewards of our planet

I pledge to be a responsible citizen and contact my elected Representative when I believe that their policies are harming our earth, our health, our children. I will cast my vote accordingly.

I pledge

To do my small part


....Me too!


No comments: